Develop a website with DevExpress ([url removed, login to view]) controls, based on ASP.NET.
History: We have an own developed Windows Form application (C#) what visualize data from a MS SQL database via DashboardViewer control.
The display ( you can see in [url removed, login to view]) is divided into 3 parts:
1. In the left hand side there is a NavBar control. We load the name of the Dashboards into this control from a database, what contains the preloaded Dashboards.
2. In the upper part there is a menu. In ASP side, we need only a few elements from this menu.
3. DashBoardViewer control shows the Dashboard, what we choosed in the Navbar.
The task is to make this window in ASP.NET. The window can run from IIS server in the web browser.
- The web page start with a login possibility. You can login with an email address and a password. We don’t need registration possibility, because only use this website, who are already in the database.
- After login, we must upload the name of the dashboards (of what the user has a legitimacy) into the NavBar. (We wrote the necessary selects and we can give it to the programmer.)
- In the top of the web page place a logout button, because, later any other user can login. In this same top bar too place two date chooser control and a drop-down list, what we fill with fix values: “Today”, “Yesterday” and “This year”. These fix values will load as a parameter from the Dashboard, if we choose it.
- After click on the NavBar, we have to load the data of the choosed DashBoard into the DashBoardViewer control. ( We give the programmer the written procedures too).
This ASPxDashBoardViewer control fill the remaining area of the screen.
- We need a button in the top bar. If we push this button, the NavBar and the Top bar menu will dissapear and we see only the DashBoardViewer control on the full screen.
We send the choosed programmer a working Windows form application and a source code of a similar form + we send an MS SQL database, what contains a data necessary from the work.
The required controls (ASPxDashboardViewer, ASPxNavBar) for the visualization are in the DevExpress 30 days free trial version additional pack.
You can see the task in the conncted [url removed, login to view] too.