Visual Studio 2010, ASP.NET, vb.net.
I attach ASP.NET project with two gridviews: GridViewFirst and GridViewFirst.
GridViewSecond is inside GridViewFirst, as a child grid.
Task: GridviewSecond should be editable.
What is done so far for GridViewSecond:
- Button Insert is only showed in footer.
- Button Edit and Delete are showed only in last record.
- User is available to modify only last record.
In GridViewSecond, it is required to:
1. Code events of four buttons Edit, Update, Delete and Insert in GridViewSecond.
Buttons Edit, Update, Delete and Insert should be fired without postback or closing GridVieSecond.
2. When user is editing fields "Fecha de Carga" and "Fecha de Baja", it should use a calendar to fill date.
Use Calendar attached to project.
3. DropDownList of field "Motivo de Baja" should be filled with a BL function.
DropDownList items SHOULD NOT BE FILLED IN ASPX.
Values of ComboBox:
Text Description: "Por Solicitud de la OP"
Text Description: "Por Solicitud del Ciudadano"
4. Button Insert should be active only when fields "Fecha de Carga" and "Fecha de Baja" of last record are filled.
If not, button Insert should be deactivate.
Field "Observaciones" is free text.
Youd should complete code for those functions:
Your solution will be tested in an external hosting server, so everybody will see if it works.
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $58 para esse trabalho