Your project is to analyze and subsequently to make a detailed written recommendation on how to improve the code of a website I own. This website deals with the upload and display of photographs and video.
(In other words: You should tell me, in simple non-technical english, what is wrong with the current code, and how you would improve it using .net 2.0 and ms sql 2005).
(Subsequently, in many small projects, you will rewrite the site entirely. This will happen based on your own recommendations.)
- You must know very much about .net 2.0, and be able to write excellent code in that language.
- You must have exemplary knowledge of database structure.
- You must have good experience working with MS SQL 2005.
- You must know very much about image uploads, image display, and all areas of graphical manipulation.
- You must know very much about website security.
- Your communication must be very good: Brief, daily reports are expected, and you should regularly be available on MSN.
- Your understanding of English must be without fault, and all product must always be delivered on time, and tested, both locally and live.
(Please note that all projects and payments will be handled through GAF only, and that payment will be upon completion of each project.)