I need a RMA (return merchandise authorization) web tool to assist my web business. You must understand what is a RMA and the logic flow. Do not assume I know all fields or the work flow. I'll provide some sample screen layout and work flow. But if you take the project, you must open by allowing some changes like adding fields, changing icon, buttons or add/drop pages.
Here is RMA basic work flow (to my best understand) for a customer who want to return a item purchased from us
1) Return reasons (we can add more reason): Example: a) Defective/damage, b)Received wrong item, c)Order by mistake, d)No longer need it
2) What the customer want: a) Replacement, b) Refund, c) store credit, d) Others
3) System generate a RMA#. The number patten is configurable by us. We can add prefix like "RMA", then the auto increment number like "25001"
4) When item received from the customer, we can a) Accept the package, b) Refused the package. (A note area to tell the reason)
5) System show return item condition: a) Very good, b) fair, c) bad, d) missing item
6) When return package accepted, a screen will show return shipping date and shipping tracking number. Shipped selection: a) UPS, b)USPS, c) Fedex, d) others. Quantity to return, return item condition a) New, b) repair, c) refurbished
7) Once we shipped the replacement, system will change status to "Item shipped" and a email will be sent to the customer
1) Need login screen as it is a web program.
2) Once login, it show main RMA page with Search feature by RMA#, Exact date, Date range, or by customer email. There is a "Create new RMA" button on the main page.
3)On the main page it list the status of most recent RMA records, showing 20 or 50 records per page. We can get more records by clicking an arrow key "<< or >>" to scroll record back and fro, from the latest to the older
4) Records should be displayed in a table or grid format with RMA# , Status (Open, Received, Progress, Closed), RMA date, Customer name. By click the RMA# or the Status, it will bring out the specifice record for detail information.
5) On the detail record, it show return Item name, SKU#, Order number, Order date, Customer name and email, status (Open, Received date, Accept/Rejected, shipping date, Close), phone number ,and a memo to allow us to put in private mesage
6) If item is refunded, how much to refund. If rejected, what is the reason to reject it. If replacement sent, what date and quantity shipped
7)The system is capable to output records in CSV format. For example, I want to get a list or RMA record from Jan 1st 2014 to Sep 30, 2014, it will output a CSV file and list all detail information: Example
"RMA# Order# OrderDate Status(Open, In Progress, Rejected, Closed) Action (Exchange, Refund) Refund date, Shipping date, Customer Email"
It is open sources and editable by me. All design and sources code belongs to me once project completed. I'm looking for someone who has open mind and won't be so straight that no code or change allow to be made once completed. Of course, I'll not ask you to make a complete new program or add 3 more pages more without paying extra. But for small change or simple things, I'm expect the programmer is willing to do it. So, the one who accept this project must be easy going and willing to work with. He/she MUST know RMA program, and it is a MUST as I don't and I can't tell you 100% exact how it work. Please keep in mind that minor change is not avoidable.
I have included a few sample pages image for review. It does NOT has to be the same. It is just for your reference. I like to get something better. I think there is total of 7 or 8 pages including the Login page. Feel free to ask me question.
Please do NOT wast my time if you're not familiar the RMA. Three unqualified guys wasted our times for months and either no working module or program didn't work at all.
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $617 para esse trabalho
I have worked on similar kind of project for one of my [login to view URL] can easily under the business requirement and easily convert them into Technical requirement.