We are a team of developers so please be confident about bidding because we will have strict questions and will require strict answers. For someone with experience in such workflow, it will be easy task but if you don't have real world experience with it please don't bid as you most probably won't be able to answer all of our questions.
What we want to setup is a workflow like this:
1) Team members work in Visual Studio 2017 on Windows 10 (Home)
2) Project type is asp.net core web api
3) Application needs to be deployed to Linux Docker containers (to DigitalOcean droplets, preferably)
This project will be working together with you on *Removed by Admin as it encourages offsite communication which breaches our Terms of Service *or similar to:
1) Install what's needed
2) Create one dummy asp.net core web api project
3) Setup docker container support for project
4) Show deployment process to DigitalOcean Linux droplet
Again, please be confident about your bid as we won't accept solutions that don't give us full understanding of the process.
Generic bids won't be considered at all.
Please indicate your idea what you think is best how to do this and how much time you estimate it might take?
Specifying that will increase a chance hiring you significantly as it will be a seed for discussion.