We are a law office located [url removed, login to view] in Houston, Texas, we are having our database programmed and hosted at another location. However we would like that to be hosted at our network. Our intention is just to host our database at in this web. We do not intend to host other websites.
Microsoft® Small Business Server 2003, Premium Edition
It will be [url removed, login to view] SQL application. We will need the web server with domain exactly as if we would need to run an ASP.NET site.
We need the following to be done:
1) Create directory (folder) for the application
2) Create FTP user for with full permissions on that directory
3) Create database user with full permissions on the database we are going to work on
4) Open MSSQL database for remote connection
5) Install .NET Framework to run .NET sites
6) Install MS SQL client utilities on that single computer,
7) Put primitive .aspx page directly under domain of the future application.
Provide the following for our database programmer:
1) FTP data: FTP address (IP address), FTP user, FTP password, Port if not
2) URL to access the site (new domain)
3) Database data: IP address, DBuser, DBpassword, database name
4) mail server URL for sending emails from the application.
5) Provide help to our database programmer if needed in integration.
If something of the above is not clear I'll be glad to answer all your
Hai, We can do it for you, as we are into Hosting Business. We can Provide you the requirements once we get the approval. Thanks, [url removed, login to view] XXXXXXXXX
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $246 para esse trabalho
Hi, I have experience in hosting and transfered the existing site to new site independently. Assure of the best solution to your requirement. Regards, Thimo Daues M