I should mention that I am looking for a coder that can work fast, I will probably provide bonuses and extra payment for extra work ordered. This can become a project with possible extensions for some time.
1) The idea is to create easy "google like" web calendar
(functions and look similiar to google calendar and <[url removed, login to view]>) with login page at first to get permissions.
2) Let me add/edit/delete an event(s) and let users to sign up for it. I need to set who can sign up for it what S users (see as below) , what information they need to provide to sign up for an event (not user creation) (all set in admin, unlimited fields).
3) Admin - Let me create users that can have different permissions: Guest - (R) Read only events, (R/W+)Read/Create/Edit/subscribe to Events only, Subscriber (S)(just subscribe to events (sub permissions for S: S-NV, S-V, see deliverables section for more info) , and (A) Admins (RW permissions and creation of users, config settings).
4) Let me set what events or the whole days are public and what are private (require S, or R/W or A permissions). If the day is private or an event is private, do not open it,unless the user has a permission (S(S-V/S-NV) see as below,R/W/A). If the event is private do not show it on the main calendar unless the user has a permission.
5) Let me set what kind of calendar month is shown, and if calendar browsing is allowed. Let me set what is shown on the screen when user subscribes to or views the event. (see as below in notes)
Please see deliverables section for more information:
6) Let me import and export part or the whole calendar into and from Microsoft Outlook Calendar. Let me specify date ranges(CSV, ICS, PST and VCalendar file types). The users who signed up should be in Notes field for Outlook.
7) Let me see who signed up for an event (A only). Let me set if the who signed up for an event is public or private information. When an event is deleted, the who signed up should removed from the event. 7b) Let me delete signed up users from the event.
8) Different users login using http querry string.
9) Let me bulk edit or delete events based on dates range and individual selection of events.
NOTES TO THE PROJECT:
Basically there are following major setup units:
(see below explanations)
1) Admin page
1) with the links to software config/title and so
2) events setup and editing and
viewing of subscribers/sub-times to the event
(here also for each event, sub-time setup and editing,
3) users setup and editing
4) import/export data
4) log off
2) User page:
1) Sign in and sign up module
2) Depending on the user"
Type: R - view only
Type S -view/subscribe
Type R/W (similiar to admin, just no 3 and 4 as above)
3) log off
Summary of types of users:
R-read only of events/subtimes
S: S-V (Subscriber can subscribe to events, and can view other subscribers to an event)
S: S-NV (Subscriber can subscribe to events, and can NOT view other subscribers to an event) - Let more the same subscriber subscribe multiple times tot he same event.
R/W Similir to S-V user with the possibility to create events (time slots).
A: admin can do all functions plus config, user creation, import/export data)
1) When the user loads the /calendar/[url removed, login to view] page
they are presented witht he login page.
(depending on the user the user can have one of 4 permissions: R,S: S-NV, S-V,R/W,A), see as above
2) Once they are logged in, show the current calendar or not (see below). Again depending on the permission, the user can either subscribe to the event shown or just view it, or add/edit events. Admin users can add users and edit config as well, via separate link.
3) Private events can not be seen by the R users.
Just dont show those to them.
4) Let me allow users to sign up for the calendar (this is user creation, not event-subtime). Admin should be able to allow users to automatically sign up for the calendar, with specific permission level. (The default sign up enabling and level of the signups users are to be set in config part of the application).
5) The graphics of the presented calendar is to be simple, as in the given link as above, no need for any fancy graphics. Make is simple, fast loading, similiar to google calendar look, and user friendly.
For#5 from the "Description" window as above, let me control the apperance of the calendar. I.E some users might not be allowed to browse beyong specific date range. So for each user let me specify OPTIONALLY what calendars they can view (date ranges from and to day/month/year). Also in this view control feature, let me specify if the user is allowed to view a calendar at all, or may be just presented with the list of available event names, and they can subscribe to them. Remember Subscriber users can only subscribe to events, not add them or modify them. Subscriber user might be allowed to add a time reservation within an event.(see as below).
7) Remember subscribers can have two options in their permissions: S-NV (Subscriber can not view other subscribers to an event) S-V (Subscriber can view another subscribers to an event). Subscribers can not add an event.
8) For each event let a subscriber select a sub-time. For example if an event is set to be Meeting from 10:00am-11:am
then a subscriber can have an option to reserve 10:00am-10:15 am only, and put their reservation of time and their notes. In config let me specify is the "time reservation" is compulsory or not for a subscriber. If not, then the subscribers can generally subscribe to an event, without specific sub-time within the time allowed for an event. Subscribers can not subscribe to any time outside of an event. Sub-time option needs to be enabled to disabled per user, and if enabled let me set the time frame for it. For example Sub time option enabled and set to 15 min. This means Subscribers can register for 15 minutes sessions within the time frame of the event. They can not select less or more than 15 minutes. Let me set flexible boundaries here (example: 1-15, more than 15 and less then 30 or so).
8a) In the event edit, let admin set if sub-time is enabled, and if so, all the features of the subtime as in #8. Let me also set if sub-time can overlap. i.e. different users selecting the same time slot within an event.
8b) In the event edit, let me specify if the user can or can not see within an event, what sub-times are taken: Call this feature: Show taken sub-times (Yes/No( If Yes, can users see subscriber info/notes for that sub-time registration). Yes/No, or just that is taken. (Use some kind of shaded red box if the subtime is taken).
9) Make sure that subtimes, events and user entries are all user frienly, and have different colors/shades rectangles.
10) Let me specify for each subscriber in an admin, if they can browse all the events or subscribe to them, or they can only be assigned / view specific dates/weeks/or specific events only.
This is a permission issue which is an admin A function, and is optional to be assigned to each subscriber.
11) Of course an event is set for specific time and date. (no limit on years or times).
12) Make sure all error messages and messages to the user are provided for each case in proper English, and the application is user friendly, to allow users to understand what to do depending on the permissions and setup.
13) I need to be able to import and export data into and from Misrosoft Outlook files. Sub-times should be entered as events.
in both calendars.
14) The viewing of the subscriptions and events is done in the same menu (see as above organizational menu info)
15) I need sometimes to provide a link to the calendar, so the user does not need to login, thus I need http query string get option.
16) For security reasons: Please set the limit of 5 login attemps for the calendar using: CAPTCHA and session ids. If the user is uncussful, they would need to open new browser session and try again.
17) We are using Microsoft Access DB for this application only.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Proper English messages and error messages and proper user friendly design is needed.
I need an online PHP or classic ASP application that will be hosted on my shared web server. No special dlls or server requirements. Use Access Db only. No SQL. Any version of apache and php. Any version of Windows server.