We have an online system for sharing images and we need some bugs fixed and further development done. You can view the existing system at [url removed, login to view]
Immediate fixes needed:
Categories to be associated with individual images not galleries;
A conversion tool for uploaded images so that the category is assigned from the current category associated with the image’s gallery
Ability to upload more images in one go (larger file sizes too; we had troubles uploading larger files)
Call the site ‘ImageShow’, ref to the title and footer
Admin access to modify content of ‘About us’ – including simple editing function for text and inclusion of images
Buttons to have the ‘lolly’ look
Complete the registration process with linkage to a paypal account and a merchant facility
Allow to join for free with an expiry date as a trial period
Admin to set the duration of a trial period (in days)
Generate an auto-reminder to the user inviting to join for a fee
Admin page to monitor subscriptions and payment processing;
Facility to process a refund
Facility to bypass the process and offer free access to an individual account
When clicking on ‘Details’ of an image, the site jumps out of a particular account and goes back to the main site and remains within the main site – it should remain within a given account.
Ability to protect a gallery with a password.
Ability to password protect access to one’s site (‘sub-site’)
Simple tool in Admin to update ‘News & Events’ page – ability to add/modify/delete a list of items where an item comprises a piece of text and possibly an image.
Display News items on the site
Admin access to update the ‘Contact us’ page – simple editing functionality.
For each account to be able to upload its own watermark and have it overlayed over the image + specs on how to supply the watermark.
STAGE 2 - Photosharing
The second stage will differentiate between two types of users: (1) general public type of user (2) professional
1. General user – as exists now.
2. Professional user:
a. Register including making a payment for membership and purchase an upgrade
b. Choose from a handful of colour-schemes to edit their page(s)
c. Allow to structure their home page – include/not about me, galleries, ability to sell their photos in such a way that they effectively create their own web site with no overt signs of the hosting entity ([url removed, login to view])
d. Allow to have their own domain name point to ours: [url removed, login to view]
e. Allow to review their sales and payments (see below).
3. Basic image manipulation to rotate, crop, do red eye removal
4. Add functionality for upload and display of videos in codec – [url removed, login to view] to facilitate hi-def movies
4. Blog on the main site for us to manage
5. Payment system so that we can offer items for sale. Each item consists of selection of a physical object with some parameters (eg. a mug in a colour, a photo in a frame, etc) and an image to be printed on that object. Additional charge for postage.
6. Administration to track the sales for professional members. The professionals can sell items via us – an order is placed for a particular item with a particular image and we handle the order processing. Pricing of items will allow us to set a fee deducted from the sale – fixed or percentage. Facility to make payments to professionals.
7. All payments TO professional will be processed exclusively via Paypal.
8. Sales of items from the website can include credit card payments as processed by Paypal.
9. Purchases can be made by general public (they need to register though) and sales can be made only by professionals (and us).
10 When viewing a gallery include buttons for ‘buy’, ‘slideshow’, ‘view cart’ and ‘add comment’
‘slideshow’ pops a new window with thumbnails of images at the top and large image at the centre and means to move to the next or previous image or choose ‘auto’ with 3 sec delay.
11 Add ‘Browse’ button to allow to browse images by gallery, category or search the keywords.
We require all the rights to the software and the source code.