Review the attached Visual UI Models to list the requirements/functional specification.
Involves at least:
1. Look through the screen captures
2. Write down the text labels that you see
3. Separte them into use cases, processes, and database and list them under a heading for each class.
[**Real Estate CRM CMS Cloud Computing Rate Chart**]
[**Real Estate Photo and Video Processing Plug in for CRM CMS**]
[**Real Estate Classfieds Plug in for CRM CMS**]
[**Real Estate Auction Plug in for CRM CMS**]
You should have the ability to complete this request based on the examples provided and knowledge of typical solutions in the subject matter or be willing to do research to complete the request. The goal is to implement the abilities that can be inferred from the visual models. Items not easily inferred can be listed as a gap analysis and subsequent requests will be submitted. Specific technical specifications are not available.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
a) No Use. Recipient agrees not to use the Confidential Information in any way, or to manufacture or test any product embodying Confidential Information, except for the purpose set forth above.
b) No Disclosure. Recipient agrees to use its best efforts to prevent and protect the Confidential Information, or any part thereof, from disclosure to any person other than Recipient's employees having a need for disclosure in connection with Recipient's authorized use of the Confidential Information.
c) Protection of Secrecy. Recipient agrees to take all steps reasonably necessary to protect the secrecy of the Confidential Information, and to prevent the Confidential Information from falling into the public domain or into the possession of unauthorized persons.
d) Scope. The scope of Confdentiality is deemed to be in all contracts present past and future with the Parties to this request.