Install an open source crm/cms with similar features and modify it to match the Visual UI Models. Can be based on open source crm/cms like sugarcrm or splendid crm.
I have Visual UI Models that shows how the application should be working when completed. Some are on a virtual machines that can be download very easily for common crm features and code.
You'll be able to log in on three servers (web, application, database) to work remote. This project will be posted as a deliverable for each week untill finished. There will likely be maintenance requests for several years. Thanks in advance for all replies. I get that RSS and CTS so can't respond to all.
Week end December 27 Week 1
-Complete functional specification and begin coding application user interface. Involves at least"
1. Looking through the screen captures
2. Writing down the text labels
3. Separting them into use cases, processes, and database columns.
4. Code Create, Update, Delete and Processes that can be inferred from the UI models. Items not able to infer can be listed as a gap analysis and posted on additional request.
Week end Jan 3 Week 2
-Complete database model and code application database.
Week end Jan 10 Week 3
-Complete business objects specification for web server and code services.
Week end Jan 17 Week 4
-Complete technical specification and finalize coding of application user interface.
Week end Jan 24 Week 5
-Begin QA Testing application
Week end Jan 31 Week 6
-Begin User Acceptance Testing application
Week end Feb 7 Week 7
-Add online web services to application for video, auction, classified ads and other services.
Week end Feb 14 Week 8
-Production Testing of application
Week end Feb 21 Week 9
-Finalize and make revisions for any production issues
You should have the ability to complete this request based on the examples provided and knowledge of typical solutions in the subject matter or be willing to do research to complete the request. Specific technical specifications are not available.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
a) No Use. Recipient agrees not to use the Confidential Information in any way, or to manufacture or test any product embodying Confidential Information, except for the purpose set forth above.
b) No Disclosure. Recipient agrees to use its best efforts to prevent and protect the Confidential Information, or any part thereof, from disclosure to any person other than Recipient's employees having a need for disclosure in connection with Recipient's authorized use of the Confidential Information.
c) Protection of Secrecy. Recipient agrees to take all steps reasonably necessary to protect the secrecy of the Confidential Information, and to prevent the Confidential Information from falling into the public domain or into the possession of unauthorized persons.
d) Scope. The scope of Confdentiality is deemed to be in all contracts present past and future with the Parties to this request.
Using free express versions that can be downloaded on the microsoft web site.
Visual Studio Express 2008
Visual Web Developer Express 2008
SQL Server Express 2008
SQL Server Management Studio
[url removed, login to view]
c# .net preferred
[url removed, login to view] is considerred