Update our Microsoft access 2000 Application to Microsoft Access 2007
What is needed?
We have Application that be written on Microsoft access 2000 and we want to upgrade the same Application to Microsoft Access 2007on our development server.
Signproject (SP) is a Windows application, built in MS Access environment. A source code of the application is stored in Access 2000 mdb file format. End user receives SP in form of compiled mde file, which runs in Access XP RT.
As the main data repository is used MS SQL Server 2000/2005. In SP are used linked objects of SQL Server (tables, stored procedures, user defined functions) and internal objects of Access (tables, queries).
SP provides access to its functional opportunities through menu and macros.
Graphical User Interface for access to data executed as through inner Access objects (Forms, Reports), and through external objects, containing forms and reports. These objects have been developed as .NET class libraries (DLLs, some of them is compiled with possibility to register for COM interop).
SP, depending on configuration, can be used in the head company (Techsign), and in the Desks or in the Distributors. The cases are different in the functionality and stream a products/raw materials directions.
SP includes main modules:
2. Customer’s Orders;
3. Purchase Orders;
4. Items & Products;
5. Price Lists;
8. Search (Contacts, Orders);
9. Email Archive;
11. Sensors (User’s activity statistics);
12. Tasks (Alerts).
1. Full access (Remote Desktop) to our development server.
2. On our server will be:
a. Microsoft access 2000
b. Microsoft access 2007
c. MS SQL Server 2005
d. DEMO database for test
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Microsoft access 2000 and Microsoft access 2007