I require a coder to make an ASP based live chat system that operates so that customers can request a chat session with staff. I have some of the code in place but it does not work with all browsers. I need it to work with IE, Netscape, Firefox, Opera, Etc.
This system will have such features as:
1. Interface with our current database (Access/MySQL/MS-SQL).
2. Request chat (client) through website or clicked link.
3. Staff can make themselves online or offline based on button click.
4. If client requests chat session and the staff are marked online the staff have an option to enable an audio notification.
5. Staff member can send a preformatted response from drop down list.
6. Staff member can send a file or image to the remote client.
7. When staff are not available the client is forwarded to a web link.
8. When staff does not answer request for chat in X minutes, the user is forwarded to a web link.
9. The staff member has a monitor popup window open that shows them what users are requesting chat.
10. Staff member can join a specific department from database list of departments.
11. Client can request a chat session with staff from a department.
This should be a one staff member to one client chat application not a chat room type application. Staff should be able to transfer sessions from one que to another.