I need the back-end programming in ASP for a For Sale By Owner Site. No web design needed. We'll take care of that.
What you'll need to do:
- Develop a form for users to enter in information into a database (information will be similar to: [url removed, login to view];refid=Main
- Develop a form for the users to upload up to 10 photos into our database
- Develop a searching process for the database and returning up to a variable amount of results (user will pick 10, 20, or all, etc.) per page based on the user's selected criteria.
- Develop anything else you think would be worthwhile for the site.
Database will probably be MS Access and/or MS SQL Server.
I am VERY interested in seeing any sites that are very similar in form or function that you may have developed.
I've been burned recently, so please don't consider it rude - but if you show me a site, I'll need some kind of proof that you actually did the programming for it (if it is in your portfolio - and under your domain - fine. If not, hopefully a "designed by" tag is in the footer of the page).
Could be the beginning of a long term relationship.
The target for this is around/under $500 - remember - you're just doing the programming. Please bid for the TOTAL project.
One last thing - if you're just going to post a generic response without addressing anything about this project - don't bother. I don't read those at all.
One last requirement. You'll need to be able to create a way that user's can create custom flyers for their homes similar to the styles shown on this page:
A lot of you have asked a lot of good questions.
Here is a site very similar to the end product.
Don't get fooled with all of the extras, the basic functionality remains the same:
1) Sellers pay to advertise their house for sale, edit the profile of the house, and upload photos.
2) Credit Card Payment process goes through.
3) Buyers use a searching function to search for houses, and contact the Sellers. Searching function should be on two levels: a very simple search using State and Zip Code, and a more advanced search that will allow them to search based on a bunch of different criteria.
We'll add all the extras you see on this site in the months that follow.
When the time comes, I'll supply the database, fields, and an HTML layout of the data entry/edit form.
20 freelancers estão ofertando em média $84 para esse trabalho
I can do this for you in PHP with no problems. View my portfolio at www.anthonyurso.com. Here is a real estate program I wrote: [login to view URL] My specialy is real estate and mortgage sites