I am looking for expert freelancer or Firm who have already delivered CMS in ASP and MS SQL.
Re: my website - it would be really good if we could work something out. As I mentioned, I am now looking at the possibility of setting up 5-10 editable pages (2 x home pages - so I can split test; one 'about us' page; two presentation skills training home pages - so I can split test; one T&C page; 2 x subscribe now pages - so I can split test). These will need to link back to the site at various points - if that makes sense.
The original brief/spec is as follows:
I basically need the whole site CMSd (currently 2/3 CMSd) and I need hosting and ideally SEO.
Basic requirements are as follows:
- Get control over the whole site via a complete CMS so that, additionally to the features I already have control of, I can also:
- Change any page - change/add/delete/format text
- Add/remove pictures
- Add/remove clickthroughs - to other pages/sites
- Create new click-throughs to the VIP Newsletter database
- Ideally segment existing databases [eg into UK/USA customers or people interested in Newsletter/people interested in training]
- Add other/create new/duplicate existing auto e-mail generators to be used for other lists
- Change/edit URLs for each page
- Have more options re changing settings on autoresponder
- Be able to change back-end code relevant to text (so I can experiment with SEO)
- To be able to link up certain same-text phrases (eg price points) so that I can change them all at once
- To dynamically link the number of categories as described in text (currently 46) to the actual number - so that when I add a new category, all the instances in-text change appropriately
- To have that facility for other elements if needed
- To be able to link other pages/sites into opt-in database
- To be able to add/remove people to/from the database
- To be able to easily and cheaply get other changes done when I realise I need them
- The ability to change the subscription pricing (which may be possible anyway as the site stands) and to add in different offers/products with individual pricing (which will mean changing the home page - which the CMS will allow anyway -& adding in new pages - which I would think the CMS would also allow). [For instance I plan to double the price for subscription but make it monthly payments for as long or short a time as customers want to stay subscribers - rather than a minimum of 6 months. I also plan to sell one off/single items such as e-books (on presentation skills) and DVDs/video clips. Each time I will need to set up a separate buying page and links to WorldPay for these].
- The ability to give general (free) access to the first couple of skills in each area. [I plan to make the first 'skill' an introduction to each area and then allow visitors to see the 1st and the next (1st actual) skill as a 'teaser']
- The ability to add in a 'hover-ad' that appears on the home/landing page and other pages (eg the page on face-to-face presentation skills training
- The ability to have a video clip at the beginning of each section that is accessible to all visitors as a teaser
As mentioned - site is in ASP on SQL
If you could use, extend and tag new stuff onto existing database work that would be v. good.
I AM ON TIGHT BUDGET.