I'm looking for a feed aggregation script for my website similar like carp rss to html.
- small admin front-end: inserting a new feed, form with feed url and feed name
- saving feed items into a MSSQL database und regular updating
- displaying mutliple feeds in Html. I would like to integrate these feeds into an existing website as an include asp (not .Net) file without xsl.
- Sorted by article date (newest item on top whatever feed)
- Two colum layout (overall width 530, one colum 230) with headline, date (something like: posted 2 Hours ago), description and feedname
- handling german "umlauts" like ä,ö,ü
Website CArp: http://www.geckotribe.com/rss/carp/