We have an e-commerce site selling decals and customized lettering. It is located on a shared server and apparently consumes server resources leading to a crash.
Possible reasons are:
1. Not closing database connections.
2. Code is stuck in an infinite loop.
3. Forums in general and multiple forums in particular.
4. Improper coding of pages in general.
The site contains:
1) An administrative panel where the administrator can
a) Update the catalogue
b) Review orders made by users
c) Send e-mail on purchase (automated)
2) A browseable online catalogue (database driven)
3) User login and password and ability to complete incomplete orders at a later date and review orders at any time
4) user ability to update own info
5) ASP imaging component where user can create custom lettering
8) Java applets
9) Shopping cart
I expect you to specify in the bid:
2) Time for the site to be completed.
3) If you are a single developer: please send me your curriculum vitae. If you are a company: some detail about the company (how many employee it has, date of foundation) and some details (even summarized) about the people that will work on the project.
8) I’d like to see your portfolio of web sites.
When you will be chosen I will send you a PDF file of our site since it is currently off line due to the above problems. Once you review that, I need your project plan on how you plan to approach this, and discuss it .
For any additional information you may require don’t hesitate to contact me
We expect reliability, regular updates on project status, and honest feedback. In addition to fixing the current issue, we are looking for ongoing business relationship for future enhancements to the website and additional projects
Thanks in advance for your attention
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1000 para este trabalho
We have gone through your specification and understood your requirement and we are very sure that we will make the website of your need with best quality in a resonable price. Please check PMB for our quality works.