require someone with asterisk skills to enable me to do the following.. I have a quote underway but wonder who out there might be interested.
So here is the spec.. With an off the shelf asterisk box or trixbox i need to be able to have the PBX call party A, then when they pick up have the call connected to a second party B, the two parties will talk for 30mins or an hour and then when they hang up I need to get the call recorded and stored somewhere.
Once this works, phase two of my dev is to have a db table setup with A party, B party, time of call, number of retries and filename to save... Then i would like to run a cron or similar every 30mins to interogate the table to see which scheduled calls need to be placed..
This is in affect a predictive dialer however it is has two minor differences..
1) I am connecting two parties that are likely to be both external numbers rather than one being an extenstion
2) the calls are to be placed at a scheduled time not just autoqueued.
I have the table for above so just need someone to write the API that can call the details from the table and make the call..
- Write an API module
- Place a call to number A
- Number A answers, put them on hold, call number B
- Caller B answers, presses a key to confirm the call
- Call is accepted, recording begins
- Process completed calls
- Insert file data into a database tables
- Move the recording into a directory via an NFS or similar.