We currently have a members site with A mysql database and 500 free users, this site allows users to buy credits from us using paypal. they can then specify the date of a meeting and the meetings start and end times, every time they add a meeting we charge them a credit which is automatically debited from their account. As part of the information we collect from them we take their phone number. apart from the users own area we have an admin area where these meetings are listed.
We would like to use Asterisk IVR to:
1) provide a phone number for the users to call at the begining of the meeting and at the end of the meeting, the site should be expecting these calls based on the information entered by the user when they added the meeting.
2) the system should recognise the incoming call number (because the user has entered it in their area)
3) the system should provide 2 'touch tone' options, (1 option provides a green flag the other creates a red flag).
4) RED FLAG the expected calls that have been missed (calls not received within 5 minutes of the expected time)
5) provide a way for us to record a voice message explaining the 2 options
6) RED flagged messages shoiuld appear in a seperate page in the admin area (this page needs too refresh automatically every minute)
site Skins will be provided along with more specific details within these guidelines.
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $615 para este trabalho
Will take about 1 week to complete the project, taking it from specification to production. Prefer to use Flex and or PHP front end to integrate to DB. Then using func_odbc we can link to the Asterisk dial plan.