adjust immigration status

Job Description:

I have a TPS status I want to adjust to green card because I am married to citizen spouse,

which form I have to fill out and should i have to submit them together

Habilidades: Attorney, Immigration

Sobre o Cliente:
( 0 comentários ) Oakland, United States

ID do Projeto: #34651792

Concedido a:


PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS ( FORM I-698) l’m a qualified Lawyer and also an expert in legal writing who has lots of experience in Filing all forms of court paperworks (Motions, Requests, Lawsuits), MOU, CONTRACTS, SUB Mais

$100 USD em 1 dia
(4 Comentários)