"Audio System Evaluation and Tutorial Service", Request for Proposal (RFP).
Orçamento min $50 USD / hora
The RFP is for an audio Producer/Engineer/Technician that can perform the following task;
1. Confirm the operational status of all microphones (i.e., all microphones meet original spectrum response, no distortion, etc.).
2. Confirm operational status of the PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2USB, soundboard mixer.
3. Confirm operational status of the sanctuary main IC-R-11 speaker system. If necessary, reprogram array for optimal sound quality in the sanctuary.
4. Determine if the organ audio output (in addition to its dedicated speakers), can be input to the soundboard mixer. If so, connect and add necessary interface to the soundboard.
5. Provide a 1-2hour tutorial of the complete system operation, with specific focus on the soundboard mixing and “fat channel” response controls.
6. Provide recommendations to system operations and equipment
To our knowledge, all equipment is currently functional. Our problem is that we need to know that the system is performing as intended and we need to understand how to optimally utilize the soundboard system. The personnel that were originally versed in the sound system are no longer available.
Bidders, please provide information on how the testing is performed and/or what test equipment is used to determine the microphones, speakers, and soundboard performance.
The Covenant Presbyterian Church (CPC) Sanctuary has a 10-year-old sound system consisting of 8 wireless microphones (2ea. 4 ch., SHURE wireless systems), currently 3-4 used for speakers, 1 or 2 for bell choir, piano or solo instrument (when use), and a few spare mics. We also have a hard-wired stereo microphone set, and a hard-wired full spectrum digital microphone (SAMSON G-Track Pro), both used for choir sound enhancement. The microphones are connected to a PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2USB, soundboard mixer. The main output is a Renkus-Heinz/CONYX IC-R-11 speaker (Digitally Steerable Line Array Loudspeaker System).
In addition, CPC has an independent system consisting of an organ and its speaker system.
We also provide video & audio broadcasts of the church services via Wi-Fi/Zoom.
To the best of our knowledge, the attached figure is a functional diagram of the entire system.