I am looking for some talented ELS dialog writers. YOU MUST HAVE EXCELLENT
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILLS FOR ELS(English as a Second Language) STUDENTS
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS PROJECT.
I will Pay $1.00-$2.00 per dialog plus its note. This is trial run and
will lead to 3-5 dialogs per week regularly if you have the skills.
To be considered, you must demonstrate experience in writing HIGH QUALITY
dialogs by providing two(2) samples of articles that you have personally
Dialog requirements for this project
* Dialog must have more than six(6) sentences.
* Dialog must be between the two(2) persons.
* Topic for dialog must be about IT-related. So for example,this could be a dialog between two workers
at DELL call center or discussing any IT project in the meeting...
* Content must be informative,interesting and concise. Not filler or fluff.
* Only unique, original content will be accepted. Each article must pass CopyScape.
* Must be written in conversational American/British English, with perfect grammar and spelling.
I will provide situations and styles for each dialog. Dialog sample will be
provided in PM to qualified service providers. Deadlines must be met strictly.
We are also serching for some voices to narrate those dialogs. ONLY NATIVE ENGLISH
As you can see, there are 3-5 dialogs, which have tobe recorded into your microphone,
and your voice saved as an mp3 file. The dialogs are in simple english, and are very
short and would probably take 30 seconds to read each one at a good pace.
We just need a professional sounding voice and would like to hear a SAMPLE of your
voice before chosing you.
Please remember that those dialogs are between the two person so you must have at least
2 persons to record it.
I will pay extra $0.50-$1.00 per recording of each dialog.
Any questions, please message me!
7 freelancers are bidding on average $140 for this job
I'm Mike Wagner of Wagner Media, and I'm greatly interestd in your dialogue project as a voiceover talent. Please see PMB for more info and demo. Thank you.
I am proficient in the English language and have over ten years of experience dealing with dialogues for people learning a second language. I also have knowledge of various IT sub-fields.