I need audio files (.wav) for about 27,000 single words.
* The words are all single-syllable English words, that are fake words--they have no meaning.
* The audio files will be embedded in an iPhone app. The real words are already finished.
* The fake words for this project need to have a significant question intonation that lets the user know this is a word that does not make sense.
* It does not matter whether the voice is live voice talent OR computer-generated as long as each word is pronounced correctly, sounds reasonably like a real person, and has the significant question prosody.
* Successful bidder should submit one or more sample words to show what audio will sound like for this project, to compare to my samples attached below.
* Successful bidder needs to be willing to re-record words that need to be repronounced correctly. Employer will provide directions for words that need special direction.
* Time is important.
All words are organized in an excel chart with all English consonant beginnings across the top, and single syllable endings across the bottom. Words should be pronounced by simple combination of the columns with the rows. Quick example given below. Extended example is attached as an Excel and PDF file. Audio samples are also included.
oach thoach whoach
oad thoad whoad
oak thoak whoak
oal thoal whoal
All recordings would become property of the employer.