I'm looking for someone with current experience and in-depth knowledge of the various ringtone file formats, especially SMAF formats, as well as conversion from MIDI to SMAF.
I am looking for someone who:
(1) knows what they are talking about (not someone who will go and search the web), and also who;
(2) has extensive, hands-on experience creating ringtones for various phone/file formats
(3) knows a lot about available tools (software, shareware, and/or freeware etc) for music sequencing and also file format converting.
This project is not necessarily for the delivery of software, but rather:
(1) Delivery of complete and detailed report providing answers to a number of detailed questions and queries that I have on ringtone/multi-media file formats.
(2) Provide the report in an electronic format (MS-Word or PDF)
(3) Provision of outline (not necessarily up-to-date) list of compatible phones and ringtone formats
(4) Provision of support by email for a pre-agreed period (e.g., limited to 4 weeks after report delivery) during which I may have further questions or require help with specific software tools.
(5) Successful installation and testing of process of generating ringtones in various formats using processes/tools specified
(6) Possibly develop additional software to fulfil requirements, but
only as a last resort. Where any software is developed, it must adhere to the following:
(a) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form
as well as complete source code of all work done.
(b) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run
condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
(c) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL,
3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained
AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
All the tools and converters specified in the report must be executable within most Win32 environments (e.g., W2K/XP)...