I need a individual(s) or company to do the following.
1) Edit 3000 full sized midi files and clip 25-30 seconds off the most important part of the song. Then apply a fade in and fade out in the beginning and the end of the 30 second clip. They are to be used for ringtones. Should take about 6-10 minutes per ringtone.
2) Apply channel prioritization use Beatnik's Mobile Sound Builder or another channel prioritization software. Then save them as SP-Midi Format. Should take about 5 minutes per ringtone.
3) Check and edit 3000 monophonic ringtones. They will be in RTTTL format.
4) Produce 250 Ringtones from an mp3 into both monophonic and midi format. Also apply channel prioritization to the midi format ringtones. Should take 1-4 hours per ringtone depending on the complexity of the file
5) 250 Mp3 Files Properly Clipped into 30 Second Files. Should take 2-3 minutes per ringtone
5) Code all the produced ringtones using a four digit number, singer name, song title and recording company.
3000 Clipped Midi Files (Polyphonic Ringtones) of the most important part of the file with Fade in and Fade Out and the channels prioritised. Maximum Length is 30 Seconds.
3000 Monophonic Ringtones Checked and Edited. Maximum Length is 30 Seconds.
250 Ringtones both Monophonic and Polyphonic Ringtones from an Mp3 file. Maximum Length is 30 Seconds. Fade In and Fade Out must be applied to the ringtones and the channels prioritised
250 Mp3 Files Clipped and Editted. Fade In and Fade Out Must Be Applied.
All the ringtones properly coded using a four digit number as the file name. A matching excel sheet must be provided containing the four digit code, singer name, song title, publishing company.
All the ringtones must be high quality. Any defective ringtones will be rejected. This is how the payment structure should work.
20% of Payment After Completion of 20% of Deliverables of I,II and III.
40% of Payment After Completion of the next 40% of Deliverables of I,II and III.
40% of Payment After the Completion of the next 40% of Deliverables of I, II, III, IV and V
At each stage all the ringtones will be checked for quality and any defective will be corrected before proceeding with the subsequent stages.
I will supply the midi files, monophonic files and the Mp3. The individual(s) or companies should have experience with composing or editing midi or sound files. Please supply a resume or company profile. I have upload a file in microsoft word format explaining the process in more detail.
Expected duration of this project is 2-3 months
14 freelancers are bidding on average $2095 for this job
We require 50% downpayment and 50% upon turn over of the project... Please visit us for more information and for some templates: [url removed, login to view]