1. Judge whether the audio text is completely consistent with the audio content that you hear. If not, you need to mark the inconsistency.
2. Determine whether the audio you hear belongs to the native language of Vietnamese language and whether the pronunciation is standard.
3. Determine whether the audio content contains violent, anti-social and other negative remarks.
4. Determine whether the capitalization, symbols, modal particles of the text is in line with the language habits of Vietnamese language.
5. Determine whether the text has incomplete or illogical sentences.
6. Judge whether there contains too much noise or sudden noise in the audio that leads to unclear audio contents.
7. Judge whether there are two or more voices in the same account.
8. A quiet place and computer device are required.
40 freelancers estão ofertando em média $20 nesse trabalho
Hi there, I'm a Vietnamese native speaker. I certainly can do your job accurately. I have read all requires and it's easy for me. Please contact to me and we can have a great deal.
Hi there, I’m native Vietnamese speaking and very interested in this position. I am willing to cooperate till the project ia completed. Hope to hear from you! Thank you Thao
Because Vietnamese is my mother tongue, I love jobs related to this language. I used to go to university and my major is English and Chinese languages.
Hi Sir ! I'm a native Vietnamese speaker Cuz i was born in Vietnam of course And i already have speaking skill content Please hire me Serve for your company is my pleasure
Hello, My name is Mary. I am Vietnamese and I have experienced in using Aegisub and I can use English fluently. As a Vietnamese, I know the culture, habitat, also infomation about social.