I need a simple program that uses both DirectShow and Windows Media Video Codec 9.
The program should build a simple graph that
1. Captures video
2. Compresses the stream using WMV9 Encoder
3. Sends out Media Samples from SampleGrabber
4. Renders the stream to a Null Renderer
The program should use a PRX file to configure the codec's behaviour.
If you look at the image that I have included here, you would see a simple graph consisting of 4 filters:
Source -> Encoder -> SampleGrabber -> Null Renderer
What I need is to simply connect Encoder -> SampleGrabber.
If you can do this,
I will pay you!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).