This is a simple and straight forward AutoCAD project. I have 62 x 2D Technical Drawings to be manually converted to AutoCAD (DWG). Attached below is a sample file of what the drawing should look like. Below are some notes for you to take note:
- All drawings are almost the same.
- Only convert the FRONT VIEWS that is on the technical drawing. There may be more than 1 view per technical drawing.
- Dimensions provided must be used and drawing has to be to scale (1:1)
- Dimensions that are not provided is to be estimated to be as close to the JPG file as possible.
- Only display dimensions of length, height and thickness.
- Only draw in model space, paper space (title-block) not required.
- No need for any colour/layering, just draw in black.
I will provide a excel file which you can refer to for the important dimensions and number of views for each technical drawing file.
I will not be expecting to pay more than USD150. Good luck on your bidding!
32 freelancers are bidding on average $122 for this job
Hello, I have drafting experience more than 10 years and will be glad to help with you project. I sad 5 days but depends of the other drawings I can finished them maybe faster. Best regards, Verica