Our company is sourcing for an Autocad draftsman that is able to understand basic drawing instructions and sketches, and put them together in a basic assembly drawing.
What we do not need:
1. 3d modeling
2. Complex 2d wireframe modelling.
3. System and system design knowledge.
What we need:
1. Speed drafting - capable of submitting completed drawings within 1 hour.
2. Great attitude - open to changes and modifications wherever need be.
3. Able to receive and understand instructions and carry them out accordingly.
4. Able to produce neat, well-arranged and professional drawings (some input from your end is welcome in this aspect).
Type of drawings involved:
1. Bearing housings for part fabrication.
2. Assembly drawings - we provide component drawings and you only need to create the assembly drawing, mark with dimensions and notations.
3. Occasional drawings of other types.
See attached file for some ideas on how you would receive such an assignment.
We are looking to work on a long-term basis. Assignment frequencies are anywhere between weekly to monthly. This job is suited for draftsmen who are professional, have great attitude and are very good with basic Autocad modelling.