A building is to be built given the following parameters:
1. Plot size 347 sqm (18m frontage and 19.33m deep)
2. Building plan (attached) is for a ground + seven (G+7) with one basement
3. Building is ground floor commercial and seven floors residential
4. Municipal offsets are 3m at frontage ground floor, 2m at frontage first floor and up, and there is no offset on the sides and the back - the building will be attached to adjacent buildings.
5. The adjacent road is 30m wide including 2m pedestrian pavement.
Plans are somewhat flexible.
Work To Be Done
1. This is the high priority task - provide options to maximize parking spaces. This includes re-designing the basement parking plan, perhaps dedicating some ground floor space to parking, or having to include a second basement for parking, etc. Tandem parking is not acceptable.
2. Second priority - review building plan and make general suggestions related to floor plan, aesthetics of floor plan, ease of use, structure, water and electric, etc. I might follow up and ask for detailed changes depending on the nature of the suggestions.