CONTRACT SCOPE OVERVIEW:
1) This is a unilevel autopool.
2) Everyone who registers has the choice of 8 different Tron packages to choose from to enter the contract.
3) Everyone can buy one or all the packages and if they choose they can buy multiple packages in any number they want with no qualifications or limits. However, each registered package payment must be done on a unique wallet address.
4) Everyone comes into the contract in a straight line to infinity, one after the other.
5) Since everyone registers in a straight line all package purchase proceeds in line of time order beneath everyone in the contract.
5) Once someone registers and submits their chosen package payment with unique wallet address they are guaranteed to receive payment from the next 2 people that will register after them in the straight-line.
6) The first of the 2 people that fall underneath them 100% that payment will be paid to their unique wallet address instantly.
7) The second of the 2 people that fall underneath them 100% of that payment will automatically re-register them "back into" the straight-line at the very bottom so that they also receive another contract slot to again wait for the next 2 people to fall underneath them and pay one Tron package amount to their wallet address and one Tron package amount to re-register them back into the straight-line again at the bottom.
8) This process will continue for the lifetime of the smart contract.
9) No line of sponsorship genealogy needs to be kept in the contract. This is a pure straight-line with no genealogy incentives.
10) We will offer between 8 Tron packages for registrants to choose from, all at different price amounts.
11) There are no recruiting parameters to receive payment from the next 2 sign ups that a person is eligible for. As long as 1 gets paid the member and the other one gets paid to them but not to their wallet but to a new paid position underneath the bottom of the last on before them that sign up in the smart contract.
12) Each new member wallet address will be assigned a transparent id number that will show all of their earnings and cycled positions.
1) Smart Contract development for Tron Network
2) Thorough contract testing
3) TronLink Dapp payment integration and simple web3js function calls showing total number of payments received and sign ups per day for each of the Tron entry packages.
Let us know as soon as possible if you would be interested in building this smart contract and don't hesitate to ask any further questions you may have.