We are an upstart clothing line (currently just focusing on tshirts) looking for a blog writer to chronicle the launch of our brand as well as what we learn/learned running our business and in our everyday lives and in our quest for making the world a better place.
We are looking for somebody:
a) Interested/familiar on topic
b) Familiar with SEO
c) Great communicator
Please send us some samples of previous work as well as detailed answers to the questions below or you will be ignored:
1. What tools have you use to do keyword research before writing a blog post?
2. What is your strategy for writing headlines and explain why?
3. Show some examples of link bait articles you have written.
4. Send me a link to a post you wrote that had target keywords and tell me what those keywords are.
5. How do you handle writers block?
6. How do you work? If I want 10 blog posts per month, how would you produce them?