configure & activate themes/plugins in a wordpress installation.
- login details will be provided to upload 1 - 5 themes for wordpress.
- Upload approx' 20 plugins using ftp.
- Activate one theme and all plugins
- Configure all plugins and ensure non are conflicting with each other.
- Create 8 - 10 categories [exactly list will be provide for headings]
- Create 8 users on the site with real name and assign them as authors.
- A 'about us' page that includes at least one paragraph describing the news site, feel free to see other examples
and copy BUT a rewrite to make it unique content.
- A 'Writers/Authors' page that lists the name of each other, a sentence about who they are as writers for their site
and an email address.
- 'Contact us' page, here you just need to copy the code from a the contact7 plugin and paste in.
- Copy all the policy pages [will be provided] and change the replace word [url removed, login to view] to my domain url.
- All pages viewable on the frontend.
- View video and congfigure the frontend to look like a news site.
This includes activating widgets including popular post, categories, etc.
- Configure the theme for frontend display.
STEP BY STEP VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE PROVIDED
most of the plugins are activated already. There is about 6 plugins that seem to be causing a conflict of some sort. I would like them fixed or an equivalent to be installed.
All needed plugins are already installed just some are not activated because of the conflicts.