Ten(10) 400 word articles themed on given keywords. The main theme of the articles is drug addiction.
We will pay 3$ for every 400 word article, so 30$ total.
Depending on the quality of the writing, the writer may have an opportunity to be a long
term writer for us.
Once the winner has been selected, we will send him/her a list of keywords to give him/her an idea of what the article should be based on.
- Must understand that addiction to drug or alcohol is not a disease.
- Must understand the damaging nature of methadone treament.
- Must be inclined to support 100% natural drug detox and rehabilitation
- Perfect English writing skills -proper sentence structure, proper vocabulary use, and very good grammar
- The writer will need to have a good knowledge about SEO and will need to keep it in mind when writing the articles.
- Articles must pass Copyscape. They should be unique.
- Payment will only be made if the content passes this.
We retain full ownership of all the articles with complete copyright to use, publish, etc.
on any of our web sites of all work purchased from you. As such you are NOT ALLOWED to use
or distribute the articles in any possible way.
You can have an idea of the type of articles that we want by visiting our blog:
[url removed, login to view]
Please type this in your private message to avoid spam and to make sure you understand
the requirements. "freelance writer"
27 freelancers estão ofertando em média $37 para esse trabalho
Yes, I can do this. The excellent description of the project makes me bid for this. I accept all the terms and conditions and would like to impress you with my writings on 'Addiction is not a disease".
I am very dependable and responsible. I am seeking full time work. I am comfortable with deadlines. I am very dedicated to any project that I take on. Please see PM
Dear Sir/Madam, I understand the rules for SEO articles and would like to bid on this project. You will get non-plagiarized articles on time. Please consider my candidature for the same. With Regards Bhavna Nair