Encerrado

Signups/Affiliates needed for affiliate network

Our company has opened our private affiliate network onto a public basis, however, we are looking to hire someone to help us promote it, and get new affiliates to sign up.

Requirements:

1) 100-200 new affiliates within 60 days

2) Mainly US/Canada/UK sign ups

3) Only approved applications will count towards total

4) Legitimate signups only

The way payment will work is i will pay you 20% down, and the remaining 80% will be placed into escrow until you get the remaining signups.

*YOU CAN ALSO MAKE 5% OF WHAT ALL THE AFFILIATES YOU REFER MAKE BY USING OUR REFERRAL LINK IN OUR SYSTEM*

You can promote the network to get signups in anyway you want, however, NO SPAM. If we get reports of you spamming, you WILL NOT be paid.

If you have any questions, just ask. If we feel you are preforming well, we may ask you to join our team for a long-term position gathering new signups.

Habilidades: Anúncios, Blog, Marketing em massa, Leads, Marketing

Ver mais: ups hire, sign up for affiliate marketing, referral network marketing, questions to ask a new hire, private hire marketing, pay someone to blog for you, new hire questions to ask, network marketing sign up, marketing team to hire, marketing team hire, join network marketing, join escrow, hire someone to blog for you, hire someone for marketing, help network marketing, escrow referral, escrow payment for uk, escrow company in canada, company network marketing, can you pay someone to blog for you, canada all marketing company, are you looking for a network marketing company, a network marketing company, affiliate marketing needed, affiliate marketing canada

Acerca do Empregador:
( 3 comentários ) Warminster, United States

ID do Projeto: #560230

2 freelancers estão ofertando em média $156 para este trabalho

hirachpk

Get 420 Million Verified Cheap Email Addresses, 1 Million Personal Profiles plus 15 Regisred Softwares at : [url removed, login to view] dot us please see pm for details.

$111 USD em 1 dia
(0 Comentários)
1.5
seekers

we are ready for this project

$200 USD in 30 dias
(0 Comentários)
0.0