ONLY PEOPLE LIVING IN BALI WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Each post will comply with, but not limited to, the following specifics:
• 7-8 paragraphs (btw 800 and 900 words) including photos to add to the text of the post.
• Activities, events, news, interviews, targeting places to visit, eat, and tour in Bali and with some focus on Canggu and luxury holiday. Including local cultural information.
• Main Demographic focus market: Australian, Russian, Singaporeans, Indonesian and European
• SEO optimized: bulleted list, bold on titles and most important key words
• Fresh, Well-Written and 100% Original Content
• SEO Friendly - keyword(s) will be placed in the title, first & last paragraphs and throughout the article in a conversational way
• Originality: your writing will be grammatical and spelling errors free
• SEO: you will need to be able to optimize your content according to any specified key-word densities, if required, while ensuring that all keywords or keyword phrases are included in a way that still allows the content to remain logical and intelligible - without keyword stuffing. Be descriptive, be explicit, be elaborate. Be SEO compliant
• Copyrights: All copyrights will be automatically transferred to us upon receipt of payment. Such content will never be reproduced for, reprinted for, resold to or leased to other clients. All articles produced for you will not violate any existing third party copyrights.
• always use 2-3 H2
• always make sure the key word is repeated 8-10 times
• add a couple of links to outside website
• when you do a list do: less point (maybe3-4) but with an explanation on the side
• BE YOURSELF
WHAT TO DO:
At this stage what we will need for you is to look for 20 topics you want to write about.
Including, but not limited to:
• Luxury holidays
• Things to do
• Things to see
• please identify the key word at the beginning of your post.
• then repeat that key word throughout the post.
• sometimes you will need to push it a bit: try to build the sentence so that you can use the key word.
• in every post I need you to write some tips based on your personal experience.
• the difference btw you and any other freelancer we could collaborate with is that you have lived and you live in Bali: you have countless stories to share with the readers.
• please try not to write a brutal shopping list like some of the post are, but try to create a story.
• engage the reader and make sure he doesn't get bored and read few lines of the post and then leave the blog.
Introduction and conclusions
• each post and each paragraph need to have an introduction. few lines.