Design a modern duplex and draw plan & elevation views showing bedroom, living, dining, garage etc areas. This will require collaboration as we progress.
- Design a modern duplex. Each duplex to be at least 450m2 of total area = living +garage + balconies
- Simple external design with extensive balcony areas.
- 3 levels:
* bottom level: 3 bedrooms
* middle level: living area, adjoining garage
* top level: dining, kitchen, living
- Large open areas that are efficient and practical
- Maximise views over ocean & in particular the beach & rocks
- Maximise northerly sun in particular on 3rd (upper) level & design for sun light to middle level. The views & site orientation are south facing. Consideration to be given for solar access.
- The building is on a hill that is exposed to both high winds(typically from the south) and salt seaspray. The way the building is designed and the materials used is critical.
- Garage area 80-110m2
- Design grade of driveway/access to comply with Council - see attached Driveway Gradients
- refer to [login to view URL] for design principles
There is potential for ongoing work which we can work on an hourly rate.