We are a Scottish based construction company and are looking for someone to produce a walkthrough CGI of a new build office development.
The building is a single storey development.
Can you advise on the following:
• How long will it take you to produce a CGI based on the attached floor plan?
o We can have a more in depth discussion about external and internal finishes in due course but we are looking at providing a Portal Frame structure (A Frame) which is clad externally with vertically laid Kingspan composite panel – colour Anthracite and the roof is the pitched with a standing seam type profile – colour Merlin Grey (if you need more information to provide a budget cost please let me know). We would also require all furnishing and fittings to be included in the CGI walkthrough.
o There is also a glazed entrance vestibule to be included.
• We would be looking for different options from yourselves i.e. still photographs, full walk through and any others you can suggest – from that we can decide which to go for as I’m sure there will be different timescales associated with the different options?
• What are the budget costs for the various options?
Attached you will find the following information:
• Floor plan of proposed office building layout in pdf and dwg.
• A sketch proposal that we have produced and presented at the meeting & our the competition produced a CGI so you can see that we need to up our game so to speak –. These sketches are truncated to just show proposal and are NTS. Focus on the pitched roof sketch as opposed to the lean-to-roof however we are looking to use the wall cladding that is on the lean-to-roof and turn it from horizontal to vertical.
• A photograph of the location were the building is going to be cited on site. The white wall you see on the picture is going to have the new proposed building that would be built along side it and the white wall is going to be clad with a metal profile sheet and I would want this included as part of the CGI.