Model two houses, so that we can easily visualize the finished product,
We want to make our Waihi beach house bigger, in New Zealand.
I have produced 2 sketch plans, attached
The plans show the nominal room sizes only.
Reduced levels of the ground level both now and proposed, and the floor level, soffit level etc are also shown
The windows shown are also nominal size only, and the plans are drawn only roughly to scale
Please note the floor level of the house will be 1.4m above the existing ground level.
The top photo is of the house as it is now. Note it is 2 stories and the ground story is made of concrete blocks, and the upstairs is weather board. The photo is taken of the southern side of the house.
The land level around the house is going to be built up about 1 to 1.2m, but we are going to retain the down stairs area, this photo shows roughly how the land will be built up
Board and batten exterior, painted light yellow
Roof Iron section, dark grey
The following info will also be required to complete the project;
• Internal wall thickness 100mm
• Exterior wall thickness 150mm
• Exterior Cladding Board and batten, picture to right, Light Yellow in colour
• Roof , Iron, section similar to picture at right
• Floor Thickness, House will have timber, Joists and floor boards, overall thickness 250mm
• Garage floor will be concrete, finished level 100mm above the ground level
• Internal doors, width 900mm, Ht 2m
• Windows to be standard off the shelf items, but with a 100mm wide frame around them
• Much information can be inferred between each of the plans, eg window sizes etc.
• I have included the exel spreadsheet, from which the PDFs were made, The grid created by the columns and lines on the spreadsheet are at 1m spacings
• The floor plan of the existing house is shown on the exel spreadsheet (“Lyndas Version” page)
I would like 4 high quality renders of the house, from the outside and a lower quality walk through video of the house showing the furniture benches etc