I would like to add a 1000mm x 1500mm roof lantern to a ground floor flat roof and require planning permission to do this. I created my own drawings for this but the council require more detailed ones, and so I'll need someone to create/modify these for me. I have paid the planning application fee and bought the site and location plans. Included is the plans I have submitted to date and the list of changes the council require are:
- Plan does not measure – sent in as jpeg which is possibly the reason why, as it may skew the image and then the scale will not measure. Please try to send as a PDF for accurate results.
- Site plan needs to show the proposed works, please show where the new roof lantern will be on the plan.
- Please provide existing and proposed roof plans
- Please provide joinery details for the new roof lantern
- Please relabel floor plan as it currently reads plan elevation
- Please provide existing floor plan
- Please make sure that all scales provided have their own scale bar to measure on each plan
27 freelancers are bidding on average £175 for this job
Hi I am very much expert on this filed. Eagerly waiting for your valuable reply... Thnaks Relevant Skills and Experience We can discuss more on private chat. Thanks Proposed Milestones £138 GBP - Milestone
130 Relevant Skills and Experience I do all kind of 2D drawings and 3D modeling in AutoCAD and Revit. Proposed Milestones £130 GBP - For the entire project.
newly back at freelancer and looking for reputation atm Relevant Skills and Experience i am 4 years exp professional architect Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.