$25-50 AUD / hora
Handyman Needed for a few small jobs
We’re looking for someone who can wall mount 2 shelves (will involving drilling through tiles - experience with this essential), cut a round hole in kitchen cabinet for dishwasher pipe and put up 3 paintings. Possibly a few other small jobs of similar nature. We estimate total time about 3 hours and would prefer an hourly rate (also note we are in Bundeena so perhaps factor travelling time into your quote)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in carpentry and construction
- Knowledge of basic construction techniques and materials
- Proficiency in using various hand and power tools
- Attention to detail and accuracy in measuring and cutting materials
- I am seeking a skilled handyman to assist with a carpentry construction project.
- The project specifically requires assistance with construction tasks related to carpentry.
- The focus of the project is on the construction aspect, rather than design.
- I am looking for someone who can provide a basic, functional finish for the carpentry work.
- Knowledge of basic construction techniques and materials is essential.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in using various hand and power tools.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in measuring and cutting materials is important.
- Strong problem-solving skills are necessary to troubleshoot any construction issues that may arise.
If you have the necessary skills and experience in carpentry and construction, and can provide a basic, functional finish, please submit your proposal for this handyman project.
ID do Projeto: #37218441