I have an article about fixable work practice . it comes with two case study
I need the following in 1000 word only
1- analysis (critical thinking )
2-answer the question
attached is the file
What does an article review entail?
Your review should:
1. Identify the research question(s) addressed by the study.
(Hint: The research question is usually formulated in the introductory to the
2. Outline the theoretical framework underpinning the study.
(Hint: The framework is usually presented in the introductory and the
literature review sections of the article.)
3. Describe the research design and methods of data collection and analysis used
by the authors to investigate the question.
(Hint: The methods are normally presented in the methodology section of
4. Summarize the results of the study and assess the author(s)’ contribution to
(Hint: The results are normally presented in detail in the analysis/results
section and are also summarized in the discussion/conclusions section.)
5. Critically examine the study. Here you may consider the following issues:
a. Were the research questions interesting, original, and significant?
b. Could there be other ways to explore the research questions?
c. Did the study results help to answer the question?
d. What are the limitations of the study? (When considering the limitations,
please, do not rehearse the limitations already noted by the author(s) in
the article, but try to identify other limitations, from your point of
For further guidance, please, refer to Section 4 “Reading” (in particular, the
subsection “Reading Critically”) of the module Study Book.
Academic Writing, Article Rewriting, Articles, Business Analysis, Business Plans Qualifications required:
us_eng_1 US English - Level 1