- Research business, analytical, and reporting needs, including the identification of critical metrics and KPIs.
- Work with development & design team to implement needs to ensure needed data capture and code deployment.
- Design, develop, distribute and support reports and admin/user dashboards to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Develop & Implement it Privacy strategy in lines with GDPR.
- Identify digital analytics needs for website and app.
- Conduct analysis of the data to find areas of opportunity and work cross-functionally to roadmap, rollout and measure website tests to improve key functionality.
- Report and analysis of user behavior and usage.
- Provide analytics tracking requirements for the features; identify gaps and opportunities to improve tracking
- You should have good business and statistical analysis skills.
- An understanding of google analytics and data presentation.
- An understanding of how web and mobile applications work and are built
- You should be have prior experience working in a web development project is preferred
- You should have experience in data modeling languages like python, R and tools like google analytics/ other analytics programs, etc.
- You should have an understanding of BRD, FRS, Solution Architect, database management and full stack development.
- You should have problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- You should have ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- You should possess creativity, flexibility, variety with tremendous growth potential.
- You have the highest level of integrity and discretion.
- Prior experience in product engineering for ecommerce, social media, marketplace,content management, appointment modules etc. is a big plus.
There are four milestones and you will paid after delivery of each milestone ($60/milestone).
21 freelancers estão ofertando em média $282 para esse trabalho
I do understand the market sentiments and customer behaviour very well. This will certainly help me to come up with strategies to deliver what customer wants.