THE JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Analyze company financial statements and commodity prices, sales, costs, expenses, and tax rates to determine a company's value.
- Employ statistical software and spreadsheets to study financial information.
- Determine the value of securities.
- Analyze all factors in the industry that influence the price of the companies' stocks.
- Analyze how new regulations, policies, and political and economic trends may impact investments.
- Evaluate the risk in portfolio decisions, project potential losses, and determine how to limit potential losses and volatility using diversification and other investment decisions
- Devise investment strategies.
- Perform budget, cost, and credit analysis.
I assume you can handle all of these duties effectively if you get hired and trained?