I am going to try we are on the same page. I am an indie artist and professional producer. I am not famous or rich. I make music and art-direction. We have an R&B material for the Spanish market, -a market that is on the rise in a prevalent Hispanic community-. I am trying to put the music video out on local TV and third world countries abroad, my hometown to be exact. I must state the level of seriousness of this.
Since I don't have funds for the music video and promotion I decided to design a business proposal in the form of a sponsorship. Any other specific information regarding budget, insights, -expected to be asked by you - etc will be e-mailed to you upon contact.
1. This is my first music video ever. I have produced many professional masters before.
2. I don't have a large community built yet, I am trying to build one on YouTube, which is an strategic media hub for me.
3. I am professional rapper/actor/producer who is working on industry-standard music.
ABOUT THE MUSIC VIDEO
1. There is a priority song about R&B/Rap which is very trendy in the USA Hispanic community. However this is not typical explicit type, but a more dramatic and sensual one.
2. The main music video has a an adult themed video but is NOT explicit.
3. The music video will be released on social media streams, social media, radio and possibly TV if we get the quality that we need that of course will be possible if the sponsorship is done. Our main focus is YouTube and possibly TV. Until now the only thing we know about interactions and conversions is that the main promotional package will be promoted on YouTube and 60 Hispanic websites I should be expecting anywhere from 200k views to 500K YouTube views as my most humble expectation. Could even be more.
THE SPONSORSHIP BROKER
The sponsor's interest is our main priority. We have the projected numbers, the music and the influence that will be very beneficial to the sponsor. We have the magnet and the ideas. The professional writer will then help us strategist these perks and projections and use the best benefit for our potential sponsor; their business, their integrity and their business goals. Note this is not only a generic letter, but a strategy to offer our best.
You will be so the person required for this job is not only as a writer but a strategist that results in the best benefit to the sponsor. A "strategist" is a person that will put simple projections in the best business perspective possible.
The writer must beet this criteria:
1. You must be a professional or excellent writer.
2. Have experience with writing sponsorship letters.
3. Having experience successfully securing sponsorship is preferred.
4. Strategize our insights and potential target market to the benefit of the sponsor.
5. -Or- have experience or interest with the matter if you're a business owner yourself.
6. Must be friendly, open minded.
7. The sponsorship can work in the form of:
1. Product placement or subtle promotion.
2. Commercial video.
3. Direct referral.
The compensation is going to vary.
1. If you're just writing the letter and doing a strategy with the numbers so they can read the material my flat payment is $50.00. Note my reference for this are freelance writer who want to do the document for US$35.00, but I believe I can find a more experienced person here.
2. If you're experienced sponsorship broker , with a good network of potential sponsors and have experience securing funds for serious local artists, then we can talk about other compensation terms.
What is the best approach? make us an offer. We are open to ideas.
I hope you find this post to be of your interest. I took the time to be as detailed as possible to make your decision easier.
God bless and please contact me, I reply fast. If you help us achieve make this music video happen I promise we well leave a mark as artists and your business will benefit from it.
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média $51 para esse trabalho
Hello mate Greetings to you I am an experienced and professional writer I can provide you great quality of work please contact me and share details of your project requirements regards Kelly