The aim of this assignment is to write a case study of an enterprising business, that
is, one that has shown significant innovation in its product or service offering and to
identify the associated elements of enterprise and entrepreneurship.
As an example, you might choose to focus on a company that has shown sustained
innovation over a period of 10 years or more, or alternatively a company that has
launched a new product or service in response to a deteriorating market share.
Equally you might focus on an entrepreneur that has successfully launched a new
company and then ‘sold this on’ in order to concentrate on further new ventures.
For your selected business you should explore the entrepreneurial design in the
business and the development trajectory (path or route) it has followed, either in
the shorter or longer term.
More specifically, in your case study you are required to:
1. Provide a concise summary of the company’s business focus and background;
2. Outline the competitive environment of the sector in which the company
3. Identify the innovative approaches evident in the evolution of the company and
describe its innovative product or service;
4. Relate the innovations identified in the company to specific entrepreneurial
theories and strategies (for example, you might consider the management and
leadership, finance, franchising, harvesting and even the exit strategy of an
entrepreneur or specific brand);
5. Provide evidence of how the corporate social responsibility strategy has
influenced the development of the innovative product or service.
Please note that you should give most emphasis to elements 3 and 4 above.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $209 para esse trabalho
Dear Mr/Mrs, I am a Finance Profesional, with exceptional skills in Business Plan writing. New in Freelancer but old to this market. I hope we can do business together. Vasilis Dalingaros