I'm applying for jobs in a few companies but I don't have time to research those companies properly. Job is for e-commerce & digital strategy.
I need someone to research these companies and summarize their current strategy, compare to competition, find whatever numbers etc.
I will use this research to come up with my own analysis and conclusions.
Think of it as SWOT analysis.
Key questions to ask:
- who are their competitions online and offline
- how much are they selling online, how much is their competition selling online ? (meaning, how do they compare to competition)
- what do they need to do to increase their online revenue (any out of the box suggestions)
other questions to think about
- what technologies are they using?
You'll have to google, scout linkedin to find most of this information.
I'll send names of the companies in a private message. Just message me to ask.
RESEARCH notes should be about 1 page for each company. I'm not expecting a powerpoint slide. Just some research notes that I can use to learn more about the company, competition, existing strategy and then I'll use that to come up with my own conclusions and analysis
1. Companies are based out of the USA
2. Companies are usually in retail, luxury, fashion, beauty, consumer goods sector