I need a little software applet that will retrieve information from a website so that I don't have to do it manually. I don't care in what language it is written, neither about it's visual. I want it to be functional and practical.
- The website is accessed through a username and password.
- In the site, there is a bidding market.
- The people who offer the "product" have a profile, and there is a link on the offered product to that profile.
- Right now I have to manually go through each "product" and check the profile to see if it meets certain criteria that is of particular interest to me.
- I'd like the script/program to do that for me instead, running through the bids, and then check on the second level if the criteria is met. And if it is, to indicate that to me on a results page.
If you are interested in this type of project, PM me for further information such as the website, and the url's of the places of the info.
I provided some images that indicate the type of information I'm looking for.