Below you can find a description of what we need:
We are looking for a person with high experience in GSM/GPRS/SMS Data Transimission/Magnetic Stripe card reader who can work on the following project.
You will need to build your own magnetic card reader and you need to attach a GSM
module from the market to it.
After a card will be swiped into the card reader the data has to be sent via GSM module
to a phone number of our choice.
1. Card is being swiped into the magnetic card reader.
2. A gsm module attached to the card reader sends a sms to phone number with swiped
data of each swipe.
3. Magnetic reader, reads interrupted swpies, meaning if the card is swipe half way and
then back out and then forward at slow montion or
faster, magnetic reader still reads data from card.
4. Battery life 52hours non stop rechargeble li-ion battery.
5. Must be compatible with MSR206 and user Friendly.
6. All swipe must be time stamp.
7. The size of the complete PCB Board needs to be as small as possible,but not smaller
Board thickness: 5mm to 6mm once all components are solder on to board.
Length: 50mm or a few mm less would be excellent.
Width: 20mm or less would be outstanding.
8. The GSM chip insert holder, and li-ion battery can be seperated if needed, does not
need to be inbeded with main board.
9. Min USB RS232 or a smaller usb unit inbeded onto the main board to confi or change
reader setting ect.