The main features of this innovative device as follows:
USB Full Speed host connection
RS-232 Serial Connection
SD/MMC Connector for auto-function
20 Pin Custom External port
Full PCMCIA connector support
Battery support for mobile programming
2x16 Bright LCD display
- Common Access Modules (CAM):
• Magic Cam, Matrix Cam, Matrix Revolution, Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Reborn, and all CAMs based on SIDSA chipsets, which can be managed directly by means of a PCMCIA connector.
Thanks to the new programming routines the programmer work to the highest possible speed.
Lower speed programming methods as common in other popular programmer, are handled only for special case where needed to force the programming at low level.
• Joker Cam, Zeta Cam, ICE Crypt and all CAM modules based on NEOTION chipset. These modules can be programmed using the supplied adaptor.
• Dragon Cam; Full programming support for all the drangon Cam modules via the iso7816 adaptor,
you do not need to insert the cam in the receiver to program.
• X-Cam, with ANGEL and ORION chipsets, standard and premium version. It is possible to program any version by inserting the X-Cam into the PCMCIA slot
- Smartcard programming.
Full support for PIC & AVR based smart card, with various i2c eeprom extension.
All the OS cased cards like Titanium Card, OPOS Card, Knotcard and more can be programmed thought the phoenix emulation interface by rs232 port, by USB port programming only the OPOS card is currently supported, other card will be added in future software release.
- RS-232 Phoenix Smartmouse emulation.
This emulation can be done through the RS-232 serial port. All the pupular programming clock are supported since of the internal clock generator. The clock frequency an be user defined.
- Common Interface Emulation.
This allows the user to insert any Cam in the PCMCIA connector and interact with the cam, as they are accessing the common interface menus' on the real receiver. all the protocol is 100% emulated and where is possibile the user can update keys and other data trough this useful function, another valuable thing is to test any cam once is programmed without the need to insert it on a receiver.
If you are really interested contact me for all details