We are looking for an experienced developer to help us build some of our 3D Role Playing Games for a project involving prisoners in the gaming engine called Unity (see: [url removed, login to view]). We will need the following done:
0. Create two user groups (admin & user). Each User must authenticate and we will be tracking their progress throughout the game so they can save and return and the admin user group can see what each users score is.
1. Implementation of 3D models into the world. All 3D Models and textures will be provided to you from us.
2. Creation of interactions from the storyboard provided.
[url removed, login to view]:
1. You walk up to a 3D avatar and the avatar and you must choose an action to interact with the avatar such as say hi, hand cuff, inform avatar to calm down, subdue avatar. From there whatever option you pick the avatar will respond. These will be pre made scenarios and storyboards in which will be provided. The Avatar will respond with animation and audio (audio provided and avatar can be provided with animations as long as we're informed how to provide them to you (file type, etc.).
2. You walk into a prison cell and inspect it for hidden contraband. If you find an item you are provided points. Your total score is stored in a database and the data is provided to the administrator to see how each user is doing.
3. You will be able to open and close doors, you will be able to turn on and off light switches, you will be able to interact with the avatars and responses are dependent upon the scenario.
4. The user will be able to see what his or her total score is. They will also know what scenario / level they pass. (Each prison cell will be a level).
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN BUILDING THE UNITY GAMES TO QUALIFY.
Please provide an example or examples of your work to have your bid qualify.